자유 게시판

HOT 게시글

자유게시판은 주제의 구분없이 게시물을 작성하고, 회원간 의견을 주고 받을 수 있는 게시판입니다.

뉴욕타임즈-나없인 암것도 못하는 멍청이 0

추천24 비추천0
밀크보이
24/02/12 07:10:02 24/02/12 07:10:02 3,758
 (14.♡.194.130)

20240201182516_Sdj61HOm3j.png

But Ms. Kim has also frequently courted controversy, sometimes in ways that, critics say, highlight her undue influence on the government.

In 2021, when Mr. Yoon, a former prosecutor, was campaigning for the presidency, she apologized for inflating her résumé to promote her art-exhibition business. Then came the release of conversations with a reporter, who secretly recorded Ms. Kim suggesting that she was deeply involved in her husband’s campaign. She called Mr. Yoon “a fool” who “can’t do anything without me.” She also declared that she would retaliate against unfriendly media “if I take power.”

Ms. Kim has also faced allegations that she was involved in a stock price manipulation scheme before Mr. Yoon’s election. In December, the opposition-controlled Parliament passed a bill that would have mandated a special prosecutor to investigate the claims. Mr. Yoon, 63, who like Ms. Kim, 51, has denied the accusations, vetoed the bill.

During that meeting, Mr. Choi said that he overheard a conversation in which Ms. Kim appeared to be playing a role in the appointment of a senior government official. He said that is when he decided to “expose” her. 

Mr. Choi said that although he had asked to meet the first lady several times, he was granted an audience only twice and only when he let her know in advance that he was bringing expensive gifts.

In the video, Ms. Kim also expressed her desire to “involve myself actively in South-North Korean relations,” raising fears that she was overstepping her role.

As the scandal has raged, Ms. Kim has avoided public appearances for one and a half months. Mr. Yoon’s office, when asked if the president and Ms. Kim had any comment on the matter, said that it had “nothing to share.”

A majority of South Koreans, in surveys, say it was inappropriate for Ms. Kim to accept the pouch and say they want an investigation and an explanation from Mr. Yoon.

“This is an explosive issue” because it reminds South Koreans of the recurring corruption that has disgraced most of the country’s former presidents, said Ahn Byong-jin, a political scientist at Kyung Hee University in Seoul.

Mr. Yoon was also faulted by his allies in the media.

“The conservatives of this country can no longer carry the ‘Kim Keon Hee risk,’” said a columnist in the conservative daily Dong-A Ilbo.

With pressure mounting, the chairman of the P.P.P., Kim Gi-hyeon, stepped down. Mr. Yoon replaced him with a close ally, Han Dong-hoon

Their handling of the scandal has shown how much influence Ms. Kim wields within Mr. Yoon’s office, political analysts said. This is why South Koreans joke, Mr. Ahn said, that “there are two V.I.P.s in Yoon’s office and V.I.P. No. 1 is Kim Keon Hee.”

김여사는 자주 정부에 대한 과도한 영향력을 행사하는 방식으로 구설수에 올랐다

이력서를 부풀린 것에 대해 사과했다.

이후 김씨가 남편의 선거운동에 깊숙이 개입했다는 의혹을 제기한 기자와의 대화가 공개되었다.

김여사는 윤을 "나없이는 아무것도 할수없는 멍청이(a fool)"라 불렀고 

"내가 정권을 잡으면"비판적인 언론에 보복하겠다고 선언하기도 했다.

김여사는 윤이 당선되기 전 주가 조작 사건에 연루되었다는 의혹도 받고 있다. 

김여사처럼 혐의를 부인하고 있는 윤은 특검법안에 거부권을 행사했다. 

(다른외신과 다르게 윤도 김여사처럼 주각조작 혐의를 부인한다고 표현. 부부가 같이 주가조작을 부인하고 있다)

최목사는 영부인과의 만남을 여러 차례 요청했지만 고가의 선물을 가져온다는 사실을 미리 알려야만 두 번의 면담을 허락받았다고 말했다.

영상에서 김 여사는 "남북 관계에 적극적으로 관여하고 싶다"는 의사를 밝히기도 해 영부인의 역할이 지나친 것이 아니냐는 우려를 낳았다.

스캔들이 불거지자 김여사는 한달 반 동안 공식 석상에 모습을 드러내지 않고 있다

(취재요청에) 대통령실은 이 사건에 "공유할 정보가 없다"라고 답했다.

설문 조사에서 대다수의 한국인들은 김여사가 디올백을 받은 것이 부적절하다고 답하며 윤의 조사와 설명을 원한다고 말했다.

???? 그에게 우호적인 언론(his allies in the media)으로부터도 비난을 받았다.

"이 나라의 보수주의자들은 더 이상 '김건희 리스크'를 짊어질 수 없다."라고 보수 일간지 동아일보의 한 칼럼니스트가 말했다.

압박이 거세지자 김기현 국짐당대표가 물러났다. 윤은 가가멜을 대신해 측근인 한뚜껑을 임명했다.

정치 분석가들은 이번 스캔들을 처리하는 과정에서 김여사가 윤의 집무실에서 얼마나 큰 영향력을 행사하고 있는지를 보여줬다고 말했다. 

(이 기사의 마지막 문장)

그래서 한국 사람들은 "윤의 집무실에는 두 명의 V.I.P가 있고, 그 중 1번은 김건희"라는 농담을 한다고 안씨는 말했다.

여윽시...세계적인 권위지 답게 내용이 충실하고 팩트에 근거한 내용이고, 이 스캔들의 핵심을 파고듬.

기사가 대빵 긴데  대충 추려봤음.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/01/world/asia/south-korea-first-lady-dior.html?bgrp=t&smid=tw-share

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.